- Pregnancy Monitoring
Consultations at the practice or at home.
The consultation includes:
- Measuring blood pressure
- Urine analysis
- Gynecological examination : palpation and measurement of the uterus, listening to heartbeat, examination of the perineum and vaginal examination (if necessary).
- More general review adapted to the purpose of the consultation.
- Antenatal Classes
Classes to be prepared for the arrival of your child in a global, physical, psychological or material way. These sessions are offered in individual sessions. As an indication, here is the proposal of the topics, this distribution being adapted to the wishes and expectations of each future mom (and future dad if he can be present!).
- Reminders of the Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
- When to go to maternity? Signs of early stage of labour
- Labourflow: from first contractions to birth
- The management of pain and ways to implement
- Special cases (labour induced, forceps delivery or Caesarean section, ..)
- Mum's first care and her stay at the hospital
- The first moments of the baby's life, first aid
- Breastfeeding and bottlefeeding